Friday, January 24, 2014

Welcome to my HTC One Free Apps blog

First of all, thank you for taking your time to follow me. I've created this blog from the need to share some of the best apps that I have installed on my HTC One. Before getting into the actual list with the best HTC One apps, I want to state few things about me and this website. I love smartphones from the first generation of Nokia 3310 (although that's not a real smartphone), and I've followed all the trends on the market. My smartphone collection contains iPhones, Samsung devices and HTC devices. Although I have both flagship cell phones from iPhone and HTC, most of the time I use my HTC One when I'm on the go, for various reasons (better battery, better display, better design).  

About this blog

The following lines should be also considered as terms and conditions for using this blog. I've started this blog, htconexfreeapps.blogspot.ro, from the need to share the best HTC One apps with people that are interested. This blog contains only recommendations to legal free apps that are provided by their developers as free. I do not endorse anything illegal on this blog, and I have no control over the content on the links I'm recommending here. I am a person of good faith, and I can only hope that sharing these free apps will help you create your own collection of favorite apps. Don't be shy to let me know if you have any other suggestions....

No comments:

Post a Comment